Trio at the park

Trio at the park
My 'Fur Kids', I wouldn't trade them for the world - today anyway

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

UGH!!

It's never easy with this stupid disease. It was a beautiful/sunny 70 degree day here in Pittsburgh yesterday and today. Of course, yesterday Apache went to the vet and it was uneventful. This morning I notice the corners of his mouth/his lips are drying up and flaking off again!! UGH!! I REALLY hate spring. His inhallent allergies have always been off of the charts, & I've been struggling with whatever reaction he has every year, but fearing this particular allergy response could be his last...which would break my heart.

I could take another day off work and take him to the vet, but honestly, I don't think it would make a difference. They are kindly and try to be helpful, but this is really out of everyone's league (including mine). I'm switching to raw food, keeping him inside and out of the 'pollen' etc.. and hoping/praying for the best...

He does make me crazy, but I love him. This is another example of when I have to stay calm around him when I want to jump up and down and scream at the top of my lungs! Oh well, pray for him (& me too LOL).

No comments: