Trio at the park

Trio at the park
My 'Fur Kids', I wouldn't trade them for the world - today anyway

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Progress

Apache is making some progress. Not as quickly as I would like, but progress none the less. He's happy and obnoxious as always, but I let him be. He's been doing the whole raw feeding thing for over a week now, but I only started the whole benedryl a couple of days ago. He is still improving, but with the weather steadily getting warmer, I expect a lot more 'interesting' problems to crop up. I'll try and remember to track them & hopefully my 'successful' attempts at cutting them off and putting him back towards remission. He does worry me so.

Chip is doing well while practicing obedience, but every dog is 'perfect' in their own yard. I'm thinking of entering him in a trial in June, but haven't made up my mind yet. I really should get him to more matches/run thrus before then (practice dog shows, much cheaper, and lets you know where your dog is at). I am so not serious enough about these things. I should be practicing daily, but am often too tired to care (not stellar as far as competitive prep is concerned). I need to devote more time to training my own dogs.

No comments: