Trio at the park

Trio at the park
My 'Fur Kids', I wouldn't trade them for the world - today anyway

Friday, October 10, 2008

Updates

I paint dog stuff, I don't know if I mentioned that before, but I do. I'll put a couple pictures of my 'creations' on this page. I make them for friends, and for people who order them on occasion.

Ok, here we go again.... The good news is Chip got his first 'leg' towards his CD, that's also the bad news as it wasn't pretty. Classically my fault, of course. I don't seem to practice what I preach - i.e. PRACTICE with my dog before trialing! I'm quite stupid about that actually. You'd think I'd know better right, WRONG! Oh well, he passed, it wasn't particularly pretty, but the ribbon was green!

The UGLY - Fall is here. Apache's issues are mounting & I'm kind of praying that he will find his way back into remission. His lips (in the front this time) are quite raw and he almost looks like he has herpes. His eyes are starting to swell, I'm guessing the lovely little histocytes are coming back. I had the windows open for about a week, as it was cool at night and comfortable, but obviously I can't do that. I have turned the air conditioning back on as of today, I have rabbit on order from a new source, I have also made some tea concoctions my sister has recommended to try and ease the issues he's having (I told someone at work today that I really am beginning to feel a bit like an actual witch). The really scary part this time is that his face is obviously quite itchy, and his scratching it is NOT a good thing. His issues change slightly each time, but are getting harder and harder to get him past. I love him so much, but if it appears he's actually suffering, I will not allow it to continue (I just don't know how I will if I lose him)......

No comments: