Trio at the park

Trio at the park
My 'Fur Kids', I wouldn't trade them for the world - today anyway

Monday, May 12, 2008

Dogs

They really do drive me nuts. Apache's issues are continuing, on and off diahrrea, and his lips just won't heal. It's annoying and frightening all at the same time. I keep hoping something causes him to improve.

The weather here is getting warmer, then cooler again. There's no rhyme or reason to it, and the dog's not the only one feeling ill. I've got my own allergy issues going wild right about now.

Chip on the other hand, continues to improve. He's slowly starting to 'get' the idea of the stand stay. I worked so hard to make him interested in other people, but not snappy, that he wiggles all over the place. Wiggling, while cute, is not an acceptable 'Stand Stay'. It's fun to train your dog, and competition lets you get an unbiased opinion of your success, but it really can be frustrating at times LOL!

Cheyenne is fine. She's such a sweet old girl. One of her many fears is thunderstorms, she'll seek me out HOURS before the stupid things hit. It's a bit typical, but she's much more accurate than watching the news.

No comments: